Winter Cookie Decorating Class
Don’t miss this 2-hour hands-on, interactive cookie decorating workshop!
Level: Beginner, no experience is necessary
Techniques: Piping, flooding, wet-on-wet, and applying royal icing transfers.
Time: 10:30 - 12:30
For: Adults and children 10 and older
This is a decorating class only - no baking involved. Participants will receive all supplies and step-by-step instructions to decorate 6 cookies.
Other Important Information
- Your receipt is your ticket. If you cannot attend class, you may sell or transfer your ticket to a friend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to transfer your ticket.
- There is no refund for missed classes.
- Class may be cancelled/rescheduled if class minimums are not met, in case of inclement weather or COVID outbreaks.
- This class is best for adults or children 10 and older (must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 or older).
- Cookies contain eggs, milk, and wheat. Cookies are made in a facility that also produces products with nuts.
Want to host a private cookie class or a cookie decorating party? Contact email@example.com.