Thanksgiving Cookie Decorating Class **Date & Location Change**
Don’t miss this 2-hour hands-on, interactive cookie decorating workshop!
Level: Beginner, no experience is necessary
Theme: Give Thanks
Techniques: Piping, flooding, wet-on-wet, basic stenciling, applying royal icing transfers
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2019
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: CoWork at the Metro, 320 S Madison Ave, Monroe, GA 30655
For: Adults and children 12+ years old
This is a decorating class only - no baking involved. **For this class only, a short demo will be conducted at the beginning of class on how to make royal icing.
Participants will receive all supplies and step-by-step instruction to decorate their cookies. Everyone leaves with a copy of the royal icing recipe, beautifully decorated cookies, and a goody bag with a few decorating tools and resource list. Warm cider will be available while supplies last.
Other Important Information
- Your receipt is your ticket. If you cannot attend class, you may sell or transfer your ticket to a friend. Please email email@example.com if you would like to transfer your ticket.
- There is no refund for missed classes. Rescheduling is allowed with a 72 hour notice. Cancellations may be subject to a processing fee.
- Class may be cancelled or rescheduled if class minimums are not met or due to inclement weather.
- This class is for adults or children over the age of 12 (must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 or older).
- Cookies contain eggs, milk, and wheat.
Want to host a private cookie class or a larger cookie decorating party? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.