Cookie Decorating Class
Don’t miss this 2-hour hands-on, interactive cookie decorating workshop!
Level: Beginner, no experience is necessary
Techniques: Piping, flooding, wet-on-wet, and applying royal icing transfers.
For: Adults and children 10 and older (see additional info below)
This is a decorating class only - no baking involved. Participants will receive all supplies and step-by-step instruction to decorate the cookies. Everyone leaves with beautifully decorated cookies in their own bakery box.
Other Important Information
- Your receipt is your ticket. If you cannot attend class, you may sell or transfer your ticket to a friend. Please email email@example.com if you would like to transfer your ticket.
- There is no refund for missed classes. Rescheduling and credits for a future class is allowed with a 72 hour notice.
- Class may be cancelled or rescheduled if class minimums are not met, inclement weather, or heath concerns due to COVID.
- This class is best for adults and children 10 or older (must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 or older). Younger children are permitted if the parent believes they can keep up with the pace of the class.
- Please note that cookies contain eggs, milk, and wheat.
Want to host a private cookie class or a cookie decorating party? Contact us here.