Christmas Cookie Decorating Class
Don’t miss this 2-hour hands-on, interactive cookie decorating workshop!
Level: Beginner, no experience is necessary
Theme: Trimming the Tree
Techniques: Piping, flooding, wet-on-wet, and applying royal icing transfers.
Date: December 10, 2022
Location: Loganville, GA
For: Adults and children 10 and older
This is a decorating class only - no baking involved. Participants will receive all supplies and step-by-step instruction to decorate the cookies. Everyone leaves with a copy of the royal icing recipe, and 6-8 beautifully decorated cookies.
Other Important Information
- Your receipt is your ticket. If you cannot attend class, you may sell or transfer your ticket to a friend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to transfer your ticket.
- There is no refund for missed classes. Rescheduling is allowed with a 72 hour notice. Cancellations will be subject to a processing fee.
- Class may be cancelled or rescheduled if class minimums are not met or due to inclement weather.
- This class is best for adults or children 10 and older (must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 or older).
- Please note that cookies contain eggs, milk, and wheat.
Want to host a private cookie class or a cookie decorating party? Contact us here to schedule.