Christmas Cookie Decorating Class
Don’t miss this 2-hour hands-on, interactive cookie decorating workshop!
Level: Beginner, no experience is necessary
Theme: Red and Blue Christmas
Techniques: Piping, flooding, wet-on-wet, applying royal icing transfers and edible images
Date: December 13, 2019
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: Grayson Coffee House, 502 Grayson Parkway, Grayson, GA
For: Adults and children 12+ years old
This is a decorating class only - no baking involved. Participants will receive all supplies and step-by-step instruction to decorate the cookies. Everyone leaves with a copy of the royal icing recipe, 8 beautifully decorated cookies, and a goody bag with a few tools to decorate cookies at home.
Other Important Information
- Your receipt is your ticket. If you cannot attend class, you may sell or transfer your ticket to a friend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to transfer your ticket.
- There is no refund for missed classes. Rescheduling is allowed with a 72 hour notice. Cancellations will be subject to a processing fee.
- Class may be cancelled or rescheduled if class minimums are not met or due to inclement weather.
- Come early to get coffee, tea, or snacks at the coffee house.
- This class is best for adults or children over the age of 12 (must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 or older).
- This is a very small setting with a maximum of 6-8 students.
- Please note that cookies contain eggs, milk, and wheat.
Want to host a private cookie class or a cookie decorating party? Contact email@example.com.